About Me

My photo
23, Singer, Poet, Musical, Loves Art, Student, Emotional, Giver, Courageous, Patient, Lovable, Loving, Appretiative, Blissful, Loyal, Dreamer, Believer . . (unfinished)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The First Post! :D

Welcome Bloggers, Friends & Family! Welcome to my Blog!
In this first post I will explain many things.

First of all. . . Why? Why this Blog? Why Forever Grateful?
Well, I am going to be honest with you all!. . as a student, alone in a foreign country I happen to have a lot of free time on my hands. And as a natural phylosopher I have the tendency to get drawed deep in my own thoughts which is good. . . However too much of something is never good. Somehow I have managed to lose myself in the thoughts of negativity for a long long time. (Not like me at all). One day I saw the dvd of "The secret", which was my wake-up call. I woke up from my dark hibernation and start thanking God for everything, while still laying in bed. I started by wiggeling each and every one of my toes one by one and so working my way up, I gave Thanks & Praise! I can feel, I can see, I can hear, yes... I even took time and contemplated the melody of my heartbeat. I'm dry and safe in my dormroom, Thank You! And as I walked my way to kitchen I was still being grateful... while I was eating, showering, putting on my clothes. . . going to work . . . I was grateful. And on that day at work a client said: " Waaaw! You're Happy!" . . . I wasn't aiming at being happy, I was just being grateful!.. If being grateful is what makes us happy; Why not be grateful everyday and all the time? Why not make a moment to pay attention to those beautiful moments in life? And why not take many more along for the ride? 

And this is it!.. This is why... My Blog: "Forever Grateful . . . "   

No comments:

Post a Comment